Extraordinary Announcement by 4iG PLC on Crossing the Threshold Specified by Section 61 of the CXX Act of 2001
Société Anonyme 4iG (“4iG“) hereby informs participants of the capital market than 19,761,380.-, namely nineteen million, seven hundred and sixty-one thousand, three hundred and eighty ordinary shares with a nominal value of HUF 20.- and with the same rights as the shares already listed on the Stock Exchange of Budapest were issued (“New actions“)based on the decisions of the Board of Directors of the Company relating to the capital increases carried out on 01st from April 20221. Given that the listing of the newly created New Shares on a regulated market operated by the Budapest Stock Exchange requires the publication of a prospectus (“Prospectus“) specified by Article 21 of the Capital Market Act CXX of 2001 (“Capital Market Law“) pursuant to Article 3, subsection (3) of Regulation (EU) 2017/1129 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the prospectus to be published when securities are offered to the public or admitted to trading on a regulated market , and repealing Directive 2003/71/EC, thus, the New Shares could only be listed on the Budapest Stock Exchange after the approval of the Prospectus by the Hungarian National Bank as supervisor, therefore these are currently created with an ISIN code HU0000194519 different from the shares already listed on the stock exchange so that after the approval of the Prospectus, the New Shares thus created will be converted into a series bearing the same ISIN code HU0000167788 as the shares already listed.
The New Shares have been acquired by Bartolomeu Investments Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság (registered office: 12 Kálvin Square, Budapest; HU-1085, Hungary, company registration number: 01-09-347440; “Bartolome“), after what :
• the number of 4iG shares to which voting rights are attached, held directly by Bartolomeu increased from 5,207,921, or five million, two hundred and seven thousand, nine hundred and twenty-one to 24,969,301, or twenty-four million, nine hundred and sixty-nine three hundred and one pieces, whereby its stake increased from 1.86% to 8.35%, thus its voting rights in 4iG increased from 1.87% to 8.37%, crossing the threshold of 5% mentioned in 3° of article 61 of the Capital Market Law;
• the property of iG COM Magántőkealap (székhely: 1037 Budapest, Montevideo utca 8.; nyilvántartási szám. 6122–162; nyilvántartó hatóság: Magyar Nemzeti Bank; kezelője: iKON Befektetési Alapkezelő Zártkörűen Működő Részvénytársaság /székhely: 1037 Budapest,
Montevideo utca 8.; cegjegyzekszám: 01-10-140332/) in 4iG went from 41.68% to 38.93%, thus its voting rights in 4iG went from 41.81% to 39.04%, thus falling below the 40% threshold mentioned in subsection (3) of Section 61 of the Capital Market Act;
• the property of KZF Vagyonkezelő Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság (registered seat: 8
Montevideo Street, Budapest; HU-1037, Hungary, company registration number: 01-09-294248) in 4iG increased from 10.43% to 9.74%, thus its voting rights in 4iG decreased from 10.46% to 9.77%, thus falling below the 10% threshold mentioned in Paragraph (3) of Article 61 of the Capital Market Law;
Postal address: H-1037 Budapest, Montevideo u. 8. Telephone: +36 1 270 7600
• property of Rheinmetall Aktiengesellschaft (registered office: Rheinmetall Platz 1.,
Dusseldorf, Germany DE-40476; company registration number: HRB 39401) in 4iG decreased from 26.9% to 25.12%, thus its voting rights in 4iG decreased from 26.98% to 25.19%;
• therefore, the indirect property of Gellert Zoltan Jaszai as a sole member of KZF
Vagyonkezelő Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaságand the sole shareholder of iKON Befektetési Alapkezelő Zártkörűen Működő Részvénytársaságwho is the fund manager with
the ownership of 4iG shares, as well as the CEO-Chairman (executive officer) in 4iG went from 53.84% to 50.28%, thus his voting rights in 4iG decreased from 54% to 50.42%.
Based on the foregoing, with the completion of the share capital increases, the definitive shareholding structure has been established.
Budapest, April 21st2022
Postal address: H-1037 Budapest, Montevideo u. 8.
Telephone: +36 1 270 7600
Fax: +36 1 270 7679
4iG Nyrt. published this content on April 21, 2022 and is solely responsible for the information contained therein. Distributed by Audienceunedited and unmodified, on Apr 21, 2022 3:54:10 PM UTC.
Public now 2022
4IG NYRT Technical Analysis Trends.
|Short term||Middle term||Long term|
Evolution of the income statement
|Medium consensus||TO BUY|
|Number of analysts||0|
|Last closing price||823.00|
|Average target price|
|Average Spread / Target||–|